Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Taking Work Off Trad Guy

rcproperty

well have a good past 2 days, thats 5 more customers taken off another trad window cleaner now, wonder if he will loose more, time to go back round and do some canvassing i think!

Are they not happy with him or is he just s&&t at it. Usualy it's the other way round?
its both, he is hit and miss when he turns up, cant clean all windows due to hight, over conservatory etc, plus they liked my price when i quoted them, and the way i looked, full uniform, company hi viz, other PPE & company van,

I'm taking em off a wfp guy mate for no other reason than when I do a custies house on 'his' round neighbours are asking me to do theirs moaning about the **** job he does and sacking him. I do it for same price he does as well.

I can see he's **** though a mile away, I don't know what water he's using but it sure ain't pure.

I'm taking em off a wfp guy mate for no other reason than when I do a custies house on 'his' round neighbours are asking me to do theirs moaning about the **** job he does and sacking him. I do it for same price he does as well.

I can see he's **** though a mile away, I don't know what water he's using but it sure ain't pure.
lol its amazing that someone would spend so much on wfp and then do a rubbish job! what is the point in that!

His loss is my gain mate, did one job from FB came away with 2 more and two possibles. and same has happened further up estate.

It's not just the spotting and streaks, frames are really still mucky and the one I got from FB didn't believe they'd even cleaned her upstairs as there was bird muck on 2 windows that was still there after they supposedly cleaned.

I've had a couple before say they just don't like wfp as windie just leaves it wet and I haven't taken the work I've just asked if they're clean and shiny when they dry and if they say yes I just tell em then he's doing it right and thats the way he's meant to do it. I'm not going to grab work from a decent windie if I don't have to but this other guy is rubbish so alls fair in love, war, and window cleaning.

Theres a lot of dodgy windies about these days.

i puck a new customer up yesterday said her last windy was robbing people blind

Saying he had turned up and he never did . I'm not complaining like the more the merrier i say .

She was shocked to see that i cleaned all the frames sills and front and back door

For a tenner . She was well chuffed even much so she said every 2 weeks .

She is a bit of a milf aswell so i dont mind popping round every fortnite lol .

One of the guys that uses a WFP backpack is losing customers where I work, not losing them to me though, well not yet. Ive seen his a few times fill his backpack up from a tap at someone house. There loads os soptty marks over the windows he cleans. I dont think thats water is getting purified or what ever its called lol

Back