Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25 Or 50 Litre Trolly?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've put a 50l tub next to my water butt as an overflow and it filled up this week, theres absolutely no way I could lift it up now but then again I am a shrimp.
i think you need to work out more /emoticons/biggrin.png more i use jerry cans the easyer it gets im finding....

If you think A backpack is going to be easier it's not.

I put my backpack on a trolley and now use it much more.. Filling was an issue. I was using my hose reel, and put flow up to 99, this took 4 mins to fill. So I put a new tap on tank and can now fill up in 90 seconds.. Im about to make my own trolley that I can just swap the barrels to try save time and hassle. So I may dismantle my backpack and convert it to a trolley I can change the barrels..

Pulling out 100m of hose and trying to go in and out peoples backs getting caught in everything is what is annoying.. With the backpack on wheels or a trolley you can be round and out in less time, no messing about
yeah thats the great thing about backpacks you can go through there house insted of over /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep been their done that...I soon got fedup lugging water about before fitting a tank to me van. Now just use me old 25ltr pf trolley static in the van or when needed use it for the odd job now. I cant see a backpack being any different apart from being lighter as you carry less water about but most stick it on a trolley anyway. Go figure :rolleyes:

agree with h concerning the trolley. i started with a trolley, buy now i use a backpack all the time. takes seconds to get out of the van, and seconds to fill.cant see the point in a van mount unless you have large commercial jobs.thats only my opinion though..lol.

So how many 3-4 bed detached houses with a conservatory can you do with a backpack then lads?

well i ve got van mount and only this weekend i chucked my 100m reel back in shed co's i never use it, less weight in van now, i just find it easier with my back pack on an argos trolly /emoticons/smile.png

it sometimes can be a pain running out, but i just blast more water back in with a sealey pump inside tank,

don't have to worry about people tripping over my hose or trailing it through dog poo, or getting it caught up on wall corners, car tyers ext.

i also have a 50ltr pure freedom trolly in shed, (heavy . awkward ) .j.

Back