Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Carbon fibre pole needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Probably best to put this in the sale/wanted section.

If you want to buy new then most brands are about the same cost. I prefer Gardiners Poles, they are the best poles in the industry and their price is actually very competitive when you factor in they include a brush and most of the fittings. The SLX is a great pole, but even the composite CLX is great for the money if you're looking for a first pole.

I've tried a Facelift pole from WCW, which seemed nice and would have purchased it but the cost savings was negligible compared to the Gardiners. Ionics are too expensive IMO and they don't have enough options for necks etc. compared to Gardiners and Facelift.

Probably best to put this in the sale/wanted section.
If you want to buy new then most brands are about the same cost. I prefer Gardiners Poles, they are the best poles in the industry and their price is actually very competitive when you factor in they include a brush and most of the fittings. The SLX is a great pole, but even the composite CLX is great for the money if you're looking for a first pole.

I've tried a Facelift pole from WCW, which seemed nice and would have purchased it but the cost savings was negligible compared to the Gardiners. Ionics are too expensive IMO and they don't have enough options for necks etc. compared to Gardiners and Facelift.
Thank you fr advise I've only just signed up to the site didn't know there was a buy sell page

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Go for a brand new SLX at least you get a 12 month warranty I have always been wary of second hand poles and I am totally amazed that people buy them only pics of a closed pole the sections could be quite well worn .

That is just my opinion across the board through other sites and not this one as I have never looked at the selling page .

Go for a brand new SLX at least you get a 12 month warranty I have always been wary of second hand poles and I am totally amazed that people buy them only pics of a closed pole the sections could be quite well worn .
That is just my opinion across the board through other sites and not this one as I have never looked at the selling page .
I think we have all seen old, battered CLX's go for more than their new selling price at Gardiners when delivery/postage is added. /emoticons/wink.png

I have a second hand SLX 25 for sale soon, worn top two sections when completely closed and open, but not really an issue imo as you just lose about a foot of reach and when closed leave an inch from top on each section to stop spinning

I have a second hand SLX 25 for sale soon, worn top two sections when completely closed and open, but not really an issue imo as you just lose about a foot of reach and when closed leave an inch from top on each section to stop spinning
Could be intrested at right price /emoticons/smile.png

Could always saw it.

Could always saw it.

ide get a clx from gardners cheep as chips and a good pole to be fair up to 22ft
Hey, wondered why you say up to 22ft.. I've got every size inc the very biggest they do the ultimate reach... it's got bloody handles it's so serious lol.

But I stick to them cos they were so good early on (smaller... even the 45ft I've got is brilliant actually) and often wonder if for the really high stuff (like the ultimate reach) there's another brand that are superior?!

Back