Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anybody Got A L6 Water Heater Off Ebay £80.00

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes i still have one hanging around now use rinnai x2.

these are not an upgrade to the l5 it simply can heat 6l of water instead of 5l per minute.

the eccotemp l5 is much higher quality and better made.

having said this the water heater has served me well for over a year.

just watch out for custom taxes when if you think of gettin one, mate ordered one, not that one, and had to pay extra £30-40 to get it when it turned up in the uk!

just watch out for custom taxes when if you think of gettin one, mate ordered one, not that one, and had to pay extra £30-40 to get it when it turned up in the uk!
most of these are already in the uk if you read the description!

most of these are already in the uk if you read the description!
thats what they say! on another forum there are a few guys that have brough off these that say they are in london, had to wait nearly 30 days for it and came from china!

thats what they say! on another forum there are a few guys that have brough off these that say they are in london, had to wait nearly 30 days for it and came from china!
you must be unlucky, i`ve never had any problems whatsoever !
also the seller will be importing from china so he`ll pay the tax on the container. (so you`ll never have to)

if he had no stock maybe this is why you had to wait....

should have mailed him to make sure (even if it said in stock) that way you wont get disappointed !

this will get shipped to u within days cos its from london

the person your buying off buys it in bulk from china then sells it from his house/flat in london as it says hes from london

this will get shipped to u within days cos its from london
the person your buying off buys it in bulk from china then sells it from his house/flat in london as it says hes from london
think u should get one h then let me know if its any good lol

you must be unlucky, i`ve never had any problems whatsoever !
also the seller will be importing from china so he`ll pay the tax on the container. (so you`ll never have to)

if he had no stock maybe this is why you had to wait....

should have mailed him to make sure (even if it said in stock) that way you wont get disappointed !
wasnt me that had the problem, i got my L5 from the only uk shop that sells them!!!!

there was about 4-5 other window cleaners from another site that had all the problems,

so do they work well ?
and easy to set up ?
easy and works well (put some duracell batteries in for igniting) the batteries they send are useless and last about 1 day.
gas connection, water in, water out. when you switch on water it ignites itself.

wasnt me that had the problem, i got my L5 from the only uk shop that sells them!!!!
there was about 4-5 other window cleaners from another site that had all the problems,
you over paid for yours then!!!!!
and looks like i was the only lucky one buying.

you over paid for yours then!!!!!
and looks like i was the only lucky one buying.
not at all! i know that if anything goes wrong with it i can send it back to the uk, not have to pack it of and pay costs to send it back to china or where ever it comes from.

plus like you sais the eccotemp l5 is much higher quality and better made, so you get what you pay for really.

plus that one dont come with the gas pipe, gas fittings, regulator so thats all extra cost!

not at all! i know that if anything goes wrong with it i can send it back to the uk, not have to pack it of and pay costs to send it back to china or where ever it comes from.
plus like you sais the eccotemp l5 is much higher quality and better made, so you get what you pay for really.

plus that one dont come with the gas pipe, gas fittings, regulator so thats all extra cost!
easy tiger i`m only pulling your leg!!!!!!!!!

Back