Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much To Charge?

rick trinder

hi guys, i hope you can help me. i looked at a big job today and need to work out a quote. it is inside and out a big office block. i'm just not sure how to work it out!!!! any help you can offer would be a great help to me. thanks.

any pics ?? or how big are the windows? what type of frames are they ( i always go by this, if there wood or metal i cry lol ) how many windows? for office blocks i charge £2 per window.

Well if you look at the pdsa new building up by the old Seaton barracks I would charge £ 280 for the outside, same again for inside. Generally commercial double residential with my prices.

Hope you picking up lots as I am hearing from customers that lots have stopped working in Plymouth.

thanks guys. hotwash i am slowly picking up! thats good news why do you think they are quiting?

no pic's sorry i am **** at all that!! they are all upvc. standard size! only problem i have is my pole may not be big enough te reach the top floor:(

People are worried about their properties these days and people are bright enough to know most are not insured, and who would you like on your property when you are out? It's been a struggle with all the bad weather that has dominated this country over the last year and some people have children and extra family commitments which don't get paid or fed when you don't work.

It's a tough game, but the rewards are good when you work hard and go the extra mile for your customers, build a good reputation for quality work and you will be fine. It doesn't happen over night.

cheeres hotwash. i am fully insured so that is good! slow and steady is how i'm going about it bud. i want everyone of my customers happy. if i can!!!

any pics ?? or how big are the windows? what type of frames are they ( i always go by this, if there wood or metal i cry lol ) how many windows? for office blocks i charge £2 per window.
LOL aint it the truth. When i see metal i think OHHHHH GRRRRRRREAT lol

Back