Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Karcher window cleaner helps all window cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Why does it ?

Because... people will think oh cool lets buy this from tesco or wherever they go... and when they clean their inside windows... they will be dirty from outside... now they will think damn we need a window cleaner

Lol... thats how it works

and its advertised on youtube now on the videos... karcher has really put its foot on the pedal ! where ever i go i see a karcher product !

Just bought one mate and I think there brill so far I've cleaned velux windows and the inside of the house windows too

Ive also used it to dry my car with father washing bet gadget I've seen in a long time.

I simply bought this due to a few indies cleans where windows where above beds etc and it's perfect for that

Also good on connie roofs

Because... people will think oh cool lets buy this from tesco or wherever they go... and when they clean their inside windows... they will be dirty from outside... now they will think damn we need a window cleaner

Did it cross your mind that they might go "oo I'd better do the outside with this v expensive gadget I've just bought" :exclamation:

A lot of people will reach out and do the top with it. I can't see it helping us get more custys quite the opposite but as alpine windows said it could be a good gadget. But then again I remember the soda steam lol.

customers could clean a window with a normal sqeegie anyway if they wer that way inclined.. i actually have a customer who purchesed a proper wfp!! he has a massive glass wall at his house but i just dont think he can be arsed lol. i think people will always want window cleaning because its not that expensive. how any people will be rushing to buy a very expensive window cleaning tool, most of which will be used once and stored in the attick lol

Back