Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rhino Tube

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keep us updated!
How much was it inc postage? Are the JG holding in it?
£91 including $20 delivery, I thought there was a problem with JG when I assembled as it was pulling out but it was a false alarm faulty JG luckily I've got a box of replacement JGs so put a new one on and it's solid.

First day back freezing cold but Tube was great and works well with Univalve, we are Backpack only and it quickened things up no twisting or tangling should be a doddle when tank gets fitted in Spring.

First day back today for me too. Had goodun, 9am to 3.15pm. Well pleased to say how cold it was. Glad I wasn't tradding though.

That rhino hose sounds good. I may well look into that when I next replace mine. Does it just push into the JGs without the need for the barbed hosetails?

First day back today for me too. Had goodun, 9am to 3.15pm. Well pleased to say how cold it was. Glad I wasn't tradding though.That rhino hose sounds good. I may well look into that when I next replace mine. Does it just push into the JGs without the need for the barbed hosetails?
Yes!

Back