Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Man flu

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Time for breakfast then :puke:
Ahh man I'd love a full English with fried bread black pudding but can't bloody swallow /emoticons/sad.png runny porridge again I reckon

Just had bacon, mushrooms, fried potatoes, bread & butter, cup of tea.

Lovely.

Then picked up my ipad and saw your graphic description of your ailments :puke:

Poor little bunny, :rofl:

Well Thursday morning now and am still very ill haven't done anything these last few days , on top of the worst flu ever yesterday I developed a nose bleed and my throat was so sore last night this morning I coughed up femme bloody mucus /emoticons/sad.png put on the plus side !!!! Got another day of
I think Gav should make this thread ' a sticky' /emoticons/tongue.png

Just had bacon, mushrooms, fried potatoes, bread & butter, cup of tea.Lovely.

Then picked up my ipad and saw your graphic description of your ailments :puke:

Poor little bunny, :rofl:
That's it rub it in ya lucky bugger lol, swear when I can swallow again I'm having 45 bleeding big macs to make up for what I've missed lol,, Facebook looks well good m8 , when I first started fb I told customers they get a £2 discount off there next clean for leaving a positive review or a slap if negative /emoticons/smile.png don't like the address thing though as loads of people are a waste of space and mess us windy about so I wouldn't be to happy with my address .

Ya mean remove the postal address?
Me personally I would yes , think mine just says area, over the years I've had arguments and heated discussions with **** head customers male and female , id hate folk knowing my address and suppose on fb it's there for competition to see aswell , I dont accept cheques or any payments through mail so I don't need to give mine out

with you on that abs....i used to get one call at the door....i canna be doing with that....me :hiding: now..

hope you win the battle ....i thought i had it coming last night....but....i think that was just to much wfp had worn me out...

your not missing much in this pia weather...yukky.../emoticons/biggrin.png

with you on that abs....i used to get one call at the door....i canna be doing with that....me :hiding: now..
hope you win the battle ....i thought i had it coming last night....but....i think that was just to much wfp had worn me out...

your not missing much in this pia weather...yukky.../emoticons/biggrin.png
It's foggy but dry here, I've got a £60 job around the corner to me to do but am too ill to bother and it only takes me 45 mins /emoticons/sad.png

You need to go to the chemist and ask for a box of man the **** up..lol

Linkedin is a good thing to be on

My mate works for wenta who help new startups and she does business breakfast clubs too

I have her on there which means all her contacts can see me also

Had a bit of work from that

Is basically facebook for businesses and also has an android app

I usually drink loads of jack daniels for colds/flu etc.

Though I guess to be fair I generally drink a lot of jack daniels anyway.......

I drink proper whisky..not that yankee shite

But yes it is the best cure for illness

I've actually got some BenRiach quality single malt whisky , I hate whisky and we only have it because 2 week ago it was my wife's 25 year at RR so we have it as a gift , I'm going to hold my nose and drink a double tonight before I goto bed tonight see what all this fuss is about

i ll do it for you....probs take me two hours though....give me a tenner and your quids in....
Deal m8, instead of cash I've a lovely cold/flu virus I could give you ! In fact ill **** in pay ya to take it off my hands

i keep thinking im getting it from reading this post....will i make it to the weekend....cushyd tomorrow....two gutter cleans and one window wash wfp and im home.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back