Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off Today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Off today due to rain, only got 2 new cleans done yesterday In between showers.. This is happening every week now and I'm skipping people and missing them all the time! Starting to really annoy me..

I'm going to make a nice small compact pole about 3foot for the little tight spots along the side of connys

I'm due to go collectin to***ht but can't really be doing with gettin in n out van 100 times to***ht if it's bouncing down

I will be out to***ht even if there is a tsunami as I need the cabbage to get a back pack and few other bits..

Paul, I got the Harris 5m pole sorted. Also had a small extension pole in the shed its just over 4ft down and extends to 7.5ft, just need another angle adapter now

I got out there for an hour, dry but there was still a bit of thunder, which was a bit off putting, a heavy shower started and I called it time, as a front is forecasted to hit us this afternoon, but no, its dried up now. Arrge, I am just staying in, I'll go out and it'll start again.

I will be out to***ht even if there is a tsunami as I need the cabbage to get a back pack and few other bits..

Paul, I got the Harris 5m pole sorted. Also had a small extension pole in the shed its just over 4ft down and extends to 7.5ft, just need another angle adapter now
Yeh that's what I use a 5m I love it, but fed up of hitting fences and stuff in tight spots so want a really small one think I'll have a look in b&q

Yeah the 5m is big folded down! They had smaller painters poles but looked quite flimsy, and there no way a Harris broom thread thing would fit into them,

I got two jobs done today between 5 and 9 so I was mildly happy with that but yes this weather is annoying me now, meant to be getting everything up to date and have some time for leafleting and improving the business but can't really do much when it's nice apart from catch up

Latest Posts

Back