Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sadly I have to call it a day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sad news Gav, onwards and upwards though, I'd consider Ladders idea if it was me which its not and you know whats best for you.

All the best..

To quote the song (I think)

"you have to know when to hold 'em,

you have to know when to fold 'em"

F

Big decision to make. You know your family situation and the needs you have to fulfill. We can only guess. Good to note you have a another (?) full time job to fall back on. It was a noble thing to try and cover your wifes wages. You gave it a go and know now that it didn't fly. Had you not tried you would have been wondering what if.....?

It's not a good time, economy wise, maybe another time. at least you know what to do.

Regards to the wife and family. I wonder, does She ever follow what's said on here?

All the best
I've never heard that song in my life /emoticons/biggrin.png
You have led a sad, deprived life. Devoid of the pleasures a whole world of music can offer.

I believe it was a Kenny Rogers song "The Gambler"

To quote the song (I think)

"you have to know when to hold 'em,

you have to know when to fold 'em"

F

Big decision to make. You know your family situation and the needs you have to fulfill. We can only guess. Good to note you have a another (?) full time job to fall back on. It was a noble thing to try and cover your wifes wages. You gave it a go and know now that it didn't fly. Had you not tried you would have been wondering what if.....?

It's not a good time, economy wise, maybe another time. at least you know what to do.

Regards to the wife and family. I wonder, does She ever follow what's said on here?

All the best
I've never heard that song in my life /emoticons/biggrin.png
You have led a sad, deprived life. Devoid of the pleasures a whole world of music can offer.

I believe it was a Kenny Rogers song "The Gambler"
Amazing song I love it, play it full blast on a Sunday morning lol

One can only assume that one has been consuming inordinate quan***ies of the amber nectar to make such disparaging remarks about one who is held in the highest esteem by many millions of devoted and loyal fans. This comes from a person who does not share their zeal for his highly regarded abilities in the genre of both Country and Western musical persuasions but would however respect the legendary status he has acquired through many decades of mastering his craft.

He's ok for a few quid as well.

kenny rogers hes a perv well looks a rite pervert lol
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Are you the same A.K.WINDOWS that likes a "bit of blue". Now that is pervy. Grown man (I assume) liking a boy band:D

Gutted for you- that's very sad indeed.A wake up call for all us newbie or wanabe windies that things are tough in the real world and you might not be able to make a living by windy work alone, especially if you live in an area saturated with windies.

All best Pal.

Latest Posts

Back