Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Combo Pay Load

timbeam

I'm looking at a Vauxhall Combo van and its rated pay load is 595kg.

What size tank do you reckon I can get in the back?

Cheers!

If you are dead set on the combo. Get the bigger payload version.

I am just about to sell mine. (Buyer already found)

My payload is 785 kg

Holds 500Litres and with me and fuel etc I'm just in payload allowance.

Checked it on a weighbridge.

I now run an upright 350 tank. Awesome.

If you dead serious on the combo. Hit me up on FB. Loads of pics.

ide go 4 a 1.9 scudo or dispatch or expert bigger payload an just as relible if not more its a bit slow but has lots of room an does the job u can pick them up so cheep cheeper than a combo

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Only reason I ask is because my mechanic has got a combo for sale. It's the 1700 so 595kg pay load, 54 reg, 100k miles for £1k.

I need a van asap and it seems a good price. Do you think I'd get away with a 350l tank?

350kg Water

30kg for tank

15kg for frame

5kg pump

15kg hose reel

12kg backpack and trolley

5kg roof bars

5kg ladders

15kg battery

115kg me

20kg cones

10kg ply lined

35kg fuel

5kg Poles and heads

10kg Spares

That will get you started. Add and subtract.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Only reason I ask is because my mechanic has got a combo for sale. It's the 1700 so 595kg pay load, 54 reg, 100k miles for £1k.

I need a van asap and it seems a good price. Do you think I'd get away with a 350l tank?
u would b pushing it m8 to b fair 250 tops ide say the only way to no is waigh every thing u carry including ur self an dont for get to take in considerashion the fuel u carry theres loads of scudos around m8

Timbeam. Also with the combo you cannot bolt in a caged frame due to the floor. But you can weld in false plates and nuts.

If you get stuck ring me. As not on here much.

Done every setup possible Ina combo!

0 7 8 7 2 5 6 3 8 4 3 left gaps so google shouldn't pick it up /emoticons/smile.png

Timbeam. Also with the combo you cannot bolt in a caged frame due to the floor. But you can weld in false plates and nuts.

0 7 8 7 2 5 6 3 8 4 3 left gaps so google shouldn't pick it up /emoticons/smile.png
i thault u was geting a connect with a 400 uprite ?

You're a star mate, very kind of you.
Gonna be running off the jerry cans for a little while yet but I'll definitely give you a call when I buy a tank (if I get stuck).

Cheers buddy.

PS - got my big boy sorted, will have to take some pics and show you the end result. Rip off of yours basically! /emoticons/tongue.png

LOL - No worries.

I have had to cave in and we are going hot water now, so bye bye trolleys /emoticons/sad.png

What you can do is strap a tank in, 12v bilge pump in the tank and fill your backpack like that (thats what i did)

Never mentioned a connect and i did want a 400L tank ages ago but it wouldn't have fitted in my van anyway.
could of sworn u asked me if a 400l tank would fit in a connect as u were geting one i may of missunder stood lol :Image13:

No I think I gave advice saying it would be the best bet lol.

Looking at bigger vans then connects /emoticons/smile.png

No I think I gave advice saying it would be the best bet lol.

Looking at bigger vans then connects
no m8 u asked if a 400 would fit a connect thats 4 shore :Image13: o well lng time ago now :Image3:

Latest Posts

Back