Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

reels at the side

steve garwood

ginger lion
I put up a thread a year ago about having the reels at the side of the van (a thought for the newbies it was called).

This works best when you have 2 sliding doors. I know pro green has recently copied me with this ;) :giggle:.

Apart from being easier to reel out to the houses (9 times out of 10 you park outside and are side on), this is the other reason.

Took out my trolley, barrels and backpack this morning and managed to fit in a Briggs and Stratton pressure washer, a wheelie bin for the water, a K7 Karcher pressure washer, a barrel of hypo, fuel carrier and a pair of wheelchair ramps for getting the machine in and out :)View attachment 8618

I put up a thread a year ago about having the reels at the side of the van (a thought for the newbies it was called).This works best when you have 2 sliding doors. I know pro green has recently copied me with this /emoticons/wink.png :giggle:.

Apart from being easier to reel out to the houses (9 times out of 10 you park outside and are side on), this is the other reason.

Took out my trolley, barrels and backpack this morning and managed to fit in a Briggs and Stratton pressure washer, a wheelie bin for the water, a K7 Karcher pressure washer, a barrel of hypo, fuel carrier and a pair of wheelchair ramps for getting the machine in and out /emoticons/smile.pngView attachment 12211
Forgot to mention, all that gear is including a 500 L tank on board :thumbsup:

Back