Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Solar freekin roadways!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WJCN64

Epic I just heard about this and really would like to buy shares if i had the money /emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

Solar what?....:rolleyes:

Looks very cool but I bet china makes them in the end /emoticons/biggrin.png

I know its awesome but i would like to think the worlds ready yet, it would take a whole country's focus devoted to the production of solar panels etc, i think they would only start seriously thinking about it when fossil fuels run out, and air quality is very bad.

I could name a few gadgets like flat screen T.V's but that was more like 30 years now everybody has one /emoticons/biggrin.png

has any one else noticed.....its all ways within ten years..:rofl:
didnt you just love tomorrows world....still hasnt arrived...

My first mobile phone

3200-610x494.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_International_3200

How cool was I back then /emoticons/biggrin.png

article-1210159-063CF50E000005DC-828_468x638.jpg

Kids today have never had it so good :rofl:

Solar roadways is a stupid idea from a purely financial standpoint - its a very expensive way of doing something that can be done much cheaper.

Solar panels on roofs or in fields will cost approx 14% of the price of panels built into roads - and extra lighting/heating elements could be built into existing roads for a fraction of the cost too - - basically you could get all the major benefits for less than half the cost using more conventional methods.

ahh but ....the more you buy the cheaper they become ....again look at the mobile...what next...bloomin kids ...i went from four desktops to four laptops to four tablets and now all they use is the bloomin phones...me trying to understand how to use the bloomin smart phone..../emoticons/biggrin.png

one thing that has certainly annoyed me is there is a nice power supply in every lamp post and it would be so easy to add low wattage power ground heating,thermostatically controlled, as used in the horticultural industry buried in paths and roads and we would have no slipping in the winter and no snow..hey that is tempting for my path to my door...

all coming soon....ish...:rofl:

Latest Posts

Back