Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water genie hammerhead pole

This is not a comment about that pole specifically but fibre glass (FG) poles in general having had a few different FG ones when I started out.

FG poles of that length are not easy to operate at full reach as they become very whippy/bendy and require a lot of effort to control. Short ones (up to 18ft) are useable but it my experience wear very quickly. Also, unless there's been a radical change to pole construction since I last used one, once the gel coat wears off you get glass fibre splinters to deal with.

I would put your money towards a carbon composite pole at the very least, or if you can afford it a carbon pole.

I can only recommend Gardiner Pole Systems, because I've only ever used them for carbon and carbon composite poles and have been very satisfied with them. But there are several other suppliers like the one you mentioned that get good reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back