Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Funny customer today ( blacklisted)

Steve s

Knocked on for my money this morning and the young lady says I paid for three cleans upfront, funny says I it was me you paid and I only took 12 quid from you.

Yes says she that was for three cleans, I explained that 12 quid is the monthly price she agreed to and I wanted paying when the boyfriend came bouncing out the door like some demented jigaboo and got right in my face and said the windows were not even dried off.

I politely asked him not to shout at me when he kept shouting "or what" about four times as loudly as he could.

By this time other people had noticed and a few of the residents were watching the show.

This clown was really beginning to get worked up so I quietly told him if he don't stop shouting and pay me there's a fair chance he's being put on his **** by the 55 year old windy in front of his neighbours.

The ****** folded up instantly and paid me, don't come back he says, I replied I won't your on the blacklist.

Racist Cnut he shouts as he shuts the door.

In 16 years on the glass I've never met such a ****.

Funnily enough this was the house that I noticed had a grow room full of weed so I'm surprised he got so loud

No mate I would never do that, I got my money, that's all I went for.

The blacklist remark upset him enough.

I was grinning about it for hours

It got close to me getting locked up, I'm getting soft in my old age.

I've found over the years that although belting someone can be enormously satisfying it can be expensive when stood in the dock

Back