Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What You Got?

JDMW

ok damo i know i messaged you lots but i need to get this right. im on the look out for a van and i want it to be right. i plan on getting a 400L tank in the back with a couple of hose reels and the kit. few spare barrels for when i use trolley system in the hard places to reach. ill also need space for a generator and vac and pressure washer, WHAT van can handle this lot??

looked at scudo, expert, dispatch but not sure they will hold it all. then i looked at nissan vanette but never seen many on the road. vito looks ok but they cost a bomb and most are rust buckets. dunno /emoticons/sleep.png deff dont want another berlingo i had one and that struggled with just water in the back. i need something with side loading doors aswell. ( no ford )

i got a berlingo at the minute, but when i upgrade i'll be looking at a dispatch, they are good, some take 1200kg payloads! more than some of the bigger vans!

Expert or Dispatch. Loads of room in the back, twin side loading, good pay load and 3 seats in the front. I was going to get a Caddy, glad I didn't as there's not as much space as the 2 I mentioned.

i love vitos but the rust on the sills etc let them down. i had this rust problem when i had my c220, rust on the sills. i think its a merc problem.

i like the dash lay out of the dispatch scudo etc ( same vans )

The stereo in the Dispatch has super duper bass. Ace when going past a bus stop full of chicks ;-)
i dont want school girls tho :lol: :lol: :lol: or pensioners hahaa /emoticons/tongue.pngunless they got dirty windows lol

I have a traffic lwb the same as a vivaro and it is a great van I have had loads of vans in the past I think these are the best vans imo for wfp by far

29.6mpg to 43.8mpg that's my range. It's great on fuel. It's jealously that says don't buy a vivaro, let me guess who ever said it doesn't actually have one, probably wish they did. Get the 2.0 cdti sportive they are possibly the best around.

Vivaros are better value for money that's why you see more on the road and a lot on eBay.

I haven't decided on what to replace my van with.

I'm trying to sort leases out on vw t5's /emoticons/sad.png

used to run two nissan vannettes,twin sliding doors possible to get all you need in their,only issues are,they are gutless,heavy on fuel rust everywhere you can think of,noisy as hell(engine under seat)don't get one-nor the ldv as its the same model-unless its dead cheap with 12 months mot.

buy a transit,i'd love a vivaro but its the early models that give greif i beleive

how much you got to spend ant?

im realllly after a vito 110cdi, you can get 130bhp outta them tuned up, i know a bloke who has one, he said there are some good ones about but be carefull of the ones resprayed over the rust. engines are bullet proof he said. he also said vivaro were good and renault trafics. i got about 1k - 1.5k to spend i dont want something perfect if its got a mark here or there thats fine coz it will get more with my driving. ive seen a nice vito on ebay but its miles from me in suffolk and i cant get there . GUTTED lol

Back