Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Guidance On This Please

unless you get it for less than £50, I wouldn't bother more hassle than its worth, you will need a van to move it,

unless you get it for less than £50, I wouldn't bother more hassle than its worth, you will need a van to move it,
Got a picasso and would this be any good though, trad I can do like riding a bike didn't take long to find my stride but this WFP is totally new to me

Needs a battery and those wheels are going to mess peoples lawns up. I know a lad selling a Pure freedom trolley for £350 and it's only a couple of months old.

im with blue monkey on this one, bear in mind 1 ltr of water weighs roughly 1kg so thats 75 kg in weight just from the water alone thats gonna tire you out quite fast lugging that thing around all day. better off with a backpack o something id say

im with blue monkey on this one, bear in mind 1 ltr of water weighs roughly 1kg so thats 75 kg in weight just from the water alone thats gonna tire you out quite fast lugging that thing around all day. better off with a backpack o something id say
Back pack and just keep some containers of water in the boot sort of thing?

back pack and containers, you will have to lif tit out of the car it will weight about 100 pounds plus you will have to carry other water, are you any good at diy

where are you based

back pack and containers, you will have to lif *** out of the car it will weight about 100 pounds plus you will have to carry other water, are you any good at diy

where are you based
Was thinking if I'm backpacking for upper windows and keep water in containers in the car and top up as and when wa my thinking and not to bad at DIY what's your thinking?
Based in Notts fella

Oh dear me...That's not the sort of thing you should buy if wanting to look professional :Image16:

Hi guys watching this on eBay: 190864278881

Is this what I need for WFP work?

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks again

Regarding the diy route you can build a cheap pump box so can either stick it on a light trolley with a container of run it from the boot of your car connected to a hose reel.

Regarding the diy route you can build a cheap pump box so can either stick it on a light trolley with a container of run it from the boot of your car connected to a hose reel.

Yeah this sort of thing would be cool

Don't get that, I had a 50l trolley and got fed up with it, it sits in the shed now and I use a 25l DIY trolley, cheap, easy to build and is great

Back