Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anything Better Before I Buy This...,,

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use a loncin simular to that and works well for me but if I had the spare cash would treat myself to a 21 lpm honda pressure washer to see how much quicker using a higher flow rate would be.

Try some Ubik you never know how it might turn out, I gambled on decking and result was impressive.

All that resanding seems like an awful lot of work, maybe not blast out the sand and save time I hear soda crystals work very well on block paving, sprinkle on get it wet, leave it for 15 to 25 minutes lightly brush off with water.

You might be surprised.

Sorry guys I meant for the £750

Budget is £750 max really. As its just a side line for dad

Maybe best call Terry first and have a chat first for advice also to see the best deal he can offer you :Image9:

Mention a few of the lads on here have recently purchased 14 hp loncin's from him so maybe could give you a good deal too.

Nat being funny hotwash but the block paving jobs I get are mainly from recommendations from customers that want a professional job done. Not from someone turning up with some ubik or soda crystals and a brush to try deep cleaning their filthy drive or patio properly

You can't beat a good turbo pressure washing job for great results I say.

Have you ever tried it?

that loncin is good value , they are a honda copy which means that honda parts will replace any breakdowns , make sure you dont buy anything less than 3000 psi and 15 lpm otherwise the jobs can be very time consuming also you will get a deeper clean with a more powerfull machine , if you deal with jetmac ask him to throw in a turbo nozzle as their a must have in powerwashing

Need to be very careful buying a used pressure washer as a lot being sold are on the way out :Image9:

Okay smurf may just do that. But may have a lead on a second hand one.

Maybe best call Terry first and have a chat first for advice also to see the best deal he can offer you :Image9:

Mention a few of the lads on here have recently purchased 14 hp loncin's from him so maybe could give you a good deal too.
Yep thats what i bought a very good machine indeed

Back