Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom customer service

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ECS Windows

Ordered a wfp system a couple of weeks back and it arrived without a charger. Managed to get them on the phone thurs and the girl obviously still had her holiday head on. Faced, "I'll stick a note down so hopefully I'll remember to get it ordered before I go home". Delivery time now exceeded so don't have high hopes ><

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

They sent me the wrong pump a few weeks back, apparently have a new store man. Would've thought they would have someone checking what he's doing until he was up to speed. Usually fairly good.
Doesn't bode well. I'll have a chat with them tomorrow before I lose my patience. Wouldn't mine but I'm having to put off certain jobs in the mean time

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I ordered 2 sets of pre-filters from them the other week. The parcel arrived with just one set of filters in. I rang them up, got no quibble from them and the 2nd set arrived next day.

The only bug bear I do have with them is that they charge postage for a small item as well as a large item when placing an order at the same time. They don't seem to grasp the idea of making one parcel up sometimes.

I've been a customer with purefreedom for 6years, always had great customer service. Shame you've had a bad experience, never helped when it's costing you money.

Back