Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New pole time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shiny

Its now time to change my everyday use pole a 17ft glass fibre NTech. Looking at a SLX 22 which will give me a bit more height yet keep the weight around the same as I am currently using. Will this be a good buy? reading various feeds and reports it seems that the SLX range are very good.

Secondly looking at having a flow valve fitted, I know it will save on water but are they a pain to use?

any input gratefully received before I make this investment..!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the x line poles seem very populer on facebook mark m has one an last time i spoke to him he was well inpressed also the poles ill b geting next is the china classic its like £96 for a 18 foot lol u can get a 45 ft an a 18 ft for £440 delevered they have the facelift clamps so there super quick in use an if they only last 2 years its no bother cos at that price u canny go rong there is a few people i no who have them an cant falt them in any way the only down side is there a longer when fully closed not buy mch tho they r full carbon i mas have sturd a hornets nest as lots luv gardeners an there good poles also but clasmps rnt for me /emoticons/smile.png

mqdefault.jpg

Not sure about those clamps on the x-line! They look awkward to use and look like they will catch on gutters etc

Who has one apart from mark?

some one on face book has just got there china classic poles he got a 35ft an a 45 ft £530 delivered frm china took a week then £23 inport tax richard also sent a full spair set of clamps 3 of charge with a lite wate alli gouse neck cant b bad a:) custmer survice seems very good indeed

the x line poles seem very populer on facebook mark m has one an last time i spoke to him he was well inpressed also the poles ill b geting next is the china classic its like £96 for a 18 foot lol u can get a 45 ft an a 18 ft for £440 delevered they have the facelift clamps so there super quick in use an if they only last 2 years its no bother cos at that price u canny go rong there is a few people i no who have them an cant falt them in any way the only down side is there a longer when fully closed not buy mch tho they r full carbon i mas have sturd a hornets nest as lots luv gardeners an there good poles also but clasmps rnt for me /emoticons/smile.png
must so the gardiners clamps have never let me down yet

35ft &45ft pole, tench hi work needing two poles mateuse my 22ft 90% of my graft

bet his arms are so end of the day
yea i use a 22ft an does nearly all my wrk ill b geting a 18ft 35ft china poles then when my super max starts wareing ill put smart clamps on it an sell ill probly get a 60ft xline next fancy a change gardeners r very good compney alex is a top guy with very good custmer survice but i just cant get on with the smart clamps to slow in operation for me im not keen on the clamp spinning 360 dagreese u can titen them rite up to help it stay in place but then it feals to tite an it felt like the lever would snap just my view tho dont wana slag gardeners as there a top compney tho:) im glad i had a play with my m8s pole first as i was guna upgrade but changed my mind ide like to c a diffefent clamp design to stop the levers spinning i feal alex is almost there just need a few tweeks an i think they will b the best im shore he will have something in the pipe line in the near fucher:specs ill b wating an if so ill probly buy frm him again:thumbsup:

hi tench, ive got the smart clamps on my pole and they dont spin? theyre not too tight either, ive adjusted them tight then backed off a tad and they've been spot on, ive never tried the facelift clamps but wouldnt mind in the future as they look nice to work with!

hi tench, ive got the smart clamps on my pole and they dont spin? theyre not too tight either, ive adjusted them tight then backed off a tad and they've been spot on, ive never tried the facelift clamps but wouldnt mind in the future as they look nice to work with!
if u want to try the facelift ide get a china classic in sted same clamps but biger an quicker in use an also cheeper . ive tryed to friends gardener poles an they were boath the same clamp levers turning the one i titends up stoped it frm spinning as mch but it still was off center my m8 said he had to b carfull as in a rush u can snap the lever wich was werrying but we all like different things i sapose an all use poles different ,a nother guy i no with the china pole he has the clamps facing away frm him he calls it the windchester methard he is convinced its faster that way an he can were gloves to as the clamps r biger so easy to undo an re clamp:)

if u want to try the facelift ide get a china classic in sted same clamps but biger an quicker in use an also cheeper . ive tryed to friends gardener poles an they were boath the same clamp levers turning the one i titends up stoped it frm spinning as mch but it still was off center my m8 said he had to b carfull as in a rush u can snap the lever wich was werrying but we all like different things i sapose an all use poles different ,a nother guy i no with the china pole he has the clamps facing away frm him he calls it the windchester methard he is convinced its faster that way an he can were gloves to as the clamps r biger so easy to undo an re clamp:)
We have not had levers snapping on our new Smart Clamps - they are very tough and can take a lot of abuse. If your friend is having any issues such as spinning clamps etc, please get him to contact us as most users do not have any such issues.

Back