Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Filling A Backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi all, i am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Ross and i am 22 years old. i have been window cleaning for 4 years now.

I do have one question, i have been using a shurflow backpack for a while now, so much so that i have a leak due to wear on the hose conected to the motor inside the backpack.

I was wondering how possible it is to repair a leak from the hose or if anyone has been able to replace that hose before.

Any tips will be much appreciated.

Ross

Hi all, i am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself to you all. My name is Ross and i am 22 years old. i have been window cleaning for 4 years now.

I do have one question, i have been using a shurflow backpack for a while now, so much so that i have a leak due to wear on the hose conected to the motor inside the backpack.

I was wondering how possible it is to repair a leak from the hose or if anyone has been able to replace that hose before.

Any tips will be much appreciated.

Ross
Mate make a new thread instead of replying to old threads... this way more people will reply to you /emoticons/smile.png

Also welcome to the forum

And introduce yourself in the introduction section mate

I've been using the same method as in the vid for a long time now for quickly (cold) filling containers for me pure freedom trolley when needed. Also If I need hot/warm pure it will take longer to fill me containers as I run it through a pump and gas water boiler first as the flow rate is less.

Back