Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Gav's Gutters, Dec 6, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav's Gutters

Gav's Gutters Newcomer

Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
    Always keep a spare pair of trainers in your van in case you step in the dreaded cat/dog ****!!
    keep a pair of crocs in the van too for inside work.

I use those cheap sink scrubbing brushes for cleaning gutters and also have two taped on to a meter
    length of wood dowel for hard to reach areas.

or when I stick my ladder up I can reach one/two meters either side without having to move the ladders.

i swear by using a fourty quid wet and dry vac from screwfix/toolstation for really wet gutter cleaning jobs, mess free!!!

I always wear my HI VIZ gilet with my logo and name on the back - you would be supprised how much extra work you can pick up from neighbours passers by etc..... THEY CANT MISS YOU !!!

I always stick out my sign on the property front garden for extra advertising
    from Vistaprint for £20.00

Cheers GAVIN