Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

squeegie is jumpin on glass

peter rogers

can anyone tell me why my squeegie is jumpin othe glass it is very annoyin lol

i have cleaned the rubbers etc and using right amount water on window etc it was hard rubber i brought would this be why help me

can anyone tell me why my squeegie is jumpin othe glass it is very annoyin lol
i have cleaned the rubbers etc and using right amount water on window etc it was hard rubber i brought would this be why help me
your going to quick mate. is there smoke burning from the rubber?

plus i only use bucket on belt and its hard to gauge how much liquid to put in mayb e i shud try different amounts also wat do ysd think is best liquid to use

plus i only use bucket on belt and its hard to gauge how much liquid to put in mayb e i shud try different amounts also wat do ysd think is best liquid to use
I use fairy mixed with unger

I don't use a bucket on as belt mate. I just carry a bucket I don't like the bucket on a belt its a pain in the ****

Could be the sun is out and drys the window quicker, by the time you get to blading there is not enough solution

on the glass. Needs to be wetter at the start.

Or hard rubber, i never liked it

Or more Unger in you water

Or a bit of all three.

I still use a bucket for shop runs and a few internal nursing homes ect but i use a bottle with mixed solution in on my belt.

I wpf all houses and got fed up filling a bucket for few insides a day.

Now i only use what i need and the solution is always clean and by using a bottle you can measure the correct detergent to water ratio you want.

No more wet hands in winter removing water from you T bar when getting a dip. Just add a squirt to your T bar when needed.

No more taking a bucket inside ect.

I have a bottle of water/ soap mix on my belt and a bottle of soap

The only time i use my bucket is new cleans. .usually it is just a holder for my channels etc

Can't use boab as a bucket as the applicator is too wet when using it

I just use boab to hold my tools

The soap water mix is not very strong but if i need stronger i add soap from other bottle direct to applicator

Back