Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp Trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use my pf trolley as it is static in the van now fed from the van tank with 100m minibore hose reel attached no probs. Then if I need a job that requires a wfp trolley which is very rare now can use it out of the van aswell. Simples....

I use my pf trolley as it is static in the van now fed from the van tank with 100m minibore hose reel attached no probs. Then if I need a job that requires a wfp trolley which is very rare now can use it out of the van aswell. Simples....
The idea has crossed my mind Smurf. My vans a total mess regards being organised. I've got bit and bobs all over the place and to be honest its about time I got on top of things instead of putting it back till next week etc. My rounds are growing and the more effort im putting into this it seems to be paying off..
Some time in the near future I will have the opportunity of a friends round as he has been waiting for a call from an old work place that he loved, its just a matter of contract going through. That being said I want to be prepared for the work load and even though I like the trolley I feel it would only slow me down..

As you can understand I don't want to throw money down the drain so to speak and I feel to take a New trolley to pieces would be a shame as others could/would benefit from it.

:Image9:

surelly you are only taking more work on because you can do it., i still use a backpack, but i am seriously thinking of a nice sized van, .then i could concentrate on commercial jobs.

Why don't you just put a tank in your van.. And buy a 100m hose reel.. Keep the trolley as it is.. And then you have a choice.. Trolley or van mount..

Tank in van connected to inlet trolley - outlet of trolley connected to hose reel.....

Put a tap on your tank so you can shut of water supply if needed, and then you have choice of van mount or trolley if you need it.

As you get some spare cash in you can buy pump, controller etc... And then put together a permanent van mount as you go on.

Worth keeping the trolley, you'll only end up getting a job (if you dont already have one) were using a trolley/backpack is easier

surelly you are only taking more work on because you can do it., i still use a backpack, but i am seriously thinking of a nice sized van, .then i could concentrate on commercial jobs.
I can do the work, but I plan on a two man team. I've also looked into commercial. he whole point of this is im thinking ahead. With the way things are looking my van needs kitting out /emoticons/wink.png

Why don't you just put a tank in your van.. And buy a 100m hose reel.. Keep the trolley as it is.. And then you have a choice.. Trolley or van mount..
Thought about it but I don't like the idea of leaving a trolley in the van with doors open

Tank in van connected to inlet trolley - outlet of trolley connected to hose reel.....

Put a tap on your tank so you can shut of water supply if needed, and then you have choice of van mount or trolley if you need it.

As you get some spare cash in you can buy pump, controller etc... And then put together a permanent van mount as you go on.

Worth keeping the trolley, you'll only end up getting a job (if you dont already have one) were using a trolley/backpack is easier
I have a few cleans where I would prefer the trolley. In all honesty I think my minds set on a two man system.

I have a few cleans where I would prefer the trolley. In all honesty I think my minds set on a two man system.
Theres an absolute nightmare!
Hose tangles.

Moving the van all the time

Trailing hoses round houses

Stick with 1 van mount and keep the trolley system for the other person.

I had a 2 man set up and ended up taking the other out due to it being a pain in the .... We just use trolleys now and fll them from the tank in the van. If theres any big job I stil have the can mlunt set up. Its much quicker!

Theres an absolute nightmare!

Hose tangles.

Moving the van all the time

Trailing hoses round houses

Stick with 1 van mount and keep the trolley system for the other person.

I had a 2 man set up and ended up taking the other out due to it being a pain in the .... We just use trolleys now and fll them from the tank in the van. If theres any big job I stil have the can mlunt set up. Its much quicker!
Thank You for your input. I will bare that in mind
ATB

Rick

Put it this way if you leave your doors open anything can get nicked from the back of your van so why are you so worried about just a trolley. :Image16:

I can close and lock my doors with the hose working also belfast. Simples :Image13:

Put it this way if you leave your doors open anything can get nicked from the back of your van so why are you so worried about just a trolley. :Image16:

I can close and lock my doors with the hose working also belfast. Simples :Image13:
I'm fully aware of this and that's the reason I made a topic asking for help regards a two man system.. My plan is to keep pumps etc hiden from view even if the doors are open. I have made a few phone calls and I think I have it covered,, I hope lol

a chap does a care home over the road from my house. he leaves his rear door open , i often see him disapearing around the back with his hose and pole, gone for about 15 minutes. i went over one day just to look in his van. i could have took lots of items as its in a cul de sac, no one to see me. i told him about this, he just shrugged his shoulders. items are too expensive to replace , id like my doors closed. even if they dont need them theres always compulsive thieves. ive been looking at toyota hi aces, nothing local yet.

Stick van ports on if you're worried about things being nicked if doors are open.

I know a few lads with two man sysems that leave doors open.

Maybe work in a safer area if you're that worried about your gear being nicked /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back