Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keefo

Just got the liquidator this morning and just want to know what I'm doing wrong. Put the clips on correctly I presume and I've lined the rubber up flush with the 90° part of the clip. I soaped the window up in the usual way but when I go to squeegee it's missing loads water in the middle and it's very juddery. I've tried pressing lightly and a bit harder.

I'm actually finding if I press lightly it only gets water at the ends, also do you need to have the handle flatter to the window.

ok sorry to harp on but think I've got it ......you actually have to have the handle further away from the glass so instead of the blade been flatter to the glass

Cheers Davey, I was right then. I haven't actually come across this video, must be the only one I haven't seen.......subscribed to you now!!

That's not Dave in the video mate, that's Bob hatt who helped design the liquidator!

That vid was made when another guy called dave on here had issues with them

I told bob so he made this to help

Bob can't stop, I've told him to take a break, he's done the work, he just can't stop!

That's not Dave in the video mate, that's Bob hatt who helped design the liquidator!
Yeah cheers Jake, I know it's Bob...Polz, also been chatting to Davey on you tube. I don't think Polz will take a break, I do smile when he's doing a video in the bathroom when he's just woken up. I often wonder what the old woman thought when he was doing the same window over and over who had the net curtains.

Back