Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Foot Ware And Clothing

CNS-southwest

What do you wear, what's in you can.

I was thinking keeping some wellies, waterproof trousers and waterproof jacket (printed) in the car for pressure washer jobs ect

And then normally have my printed polo n hoody

Not sure about trousers though as need to be comfy and smart. And what do you wear for normal foot ware ??

What do you wear, what's in you can.

I was thinking keeping some wellies, waterproof trousers and waterproof jacket (printed) in the car for pressure washer jobs ect

And then normally have my printed polo n hoody

Not sure about trousers though as need to be comfy and smart. And what do you wear for normal foot ware ??
Please don't start with the wellies lol.
Hiking boots, cargo shorts, polo. Fleece when it's cold and 2 when it's really cold.

They are good trousers not 100% waterproof but takes some time to feel the water through them.

Boots wise, you get a little water just depends on how much you get on you.

Blue regatta top, le cooper work trousers and lee cooper steel toecap shoes. I just picked the shoes up last week and there awesome. Really comfy...

Sounds good

Its not the window cleaning getting my feet wet that I'm worried about, it's the rain and pressure washing lol
For pressure washing I have steel toecap wellies, waterproof over trousers.

i have had them for years, when doing some work on building site, water everwear and couldnt just wear normal wellies.

Sounds good

Its not the window cleaning getting my feet wet that I'm worried about, it's the rain and pressure washing lol
Wellies for pressure washing, Ive tried doing it with steel toe caps. The water/ dirt gets in them

Back