Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New User

ADD Services

Hi Guys & Gals.

New to the forum today, have looked at a few things and decided to join up now. Please be gentle with me lol

Little about myself I live and work in Exeter area. I am new to the game only been going for a couple of months.

I am currently struggling with equipment, bought some new cleaning stuff and my squeedgy always streaks so will be looking at the forum for help on this

Anyway that's enough from me.

Regards

Andy

ADD Services

Welcome Andy :thumbsup: If you search the forum there is the answer to every question I think! You wont go wrong listening to the experienced lads (& lasses) on here.

Thing is I have another squeedgy that came from a multi one with squeedgy one side applicator the other side and it is fine. I am wondering whether the stuff I bought was rubbish looks like it is a 'moerman'

hi ADDhope your getting sorted with your gear once you have your squeegee sorted hayho your sorted

unger or ettore change your rubbers regular and your not far away

loads of videos on youtube giving gd advice

welcome,i suggest you buy decent equipment from the word go.you can have the best squeegee(blade)going,but without decent rubber in it -it will be of no benefit to you and will let you down.a decent rubber that i am using at the mo is bd,black diamond,very similar to ettoree rubber.the cheapest place to buy this is the full clean centre on ebay

its often in the mind [whether you getalong with a squeegee or not] , deep down you subconsciously want it to fail.

iv been using moerman rubber at least 3 yrs everyday ,never once had a bad one- thats becos i wanted it to win the first day i tried it

Unger or Ettore which is my preference are both great.

Soloution wise I use Ecover & distilled vinegar and find it a great combo.

Back