Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Universal Brush.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hate that Quick loc system , always have be violent to make it fit .

Just recieved my 2 universal brushes when I got home from work. Really impressed by the look of them, there basically an ultimate sill brush with normal brushes on the side and some really stiff blue brushes on the corners. Carnt wait to try them out tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on, they seem light too deffo feel lighter than my normal sill brush. Only thing I noticed agen I's they are really tight getting onto the gardiner gooseneck /emoticons/sad.png
te

Have you used a sill brush before? I use sill brushes for everything so I'm used to them. Yeah I'm not too bothered about the quick locks not fitting as well as they should as they aint going no where. I'm used to the extra weight as I only house bash with them. But maybe I should make my day easier and get some ultimate brushes. Sorry if I've cause some confusion with this thread as I carnt change the title name to gardiner universal brush as it should be.
Name changed mate

Back