Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Starting A New Business

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I spoke to an ice cream man van, ans asked......so what do you do in winter, he said nothing, just stay at home!

He makes enough money to be able to sit on his **** through the winter!

If you get into events, public attractions you can make a mint. I was at the zoo a while ago and was a van sitting beside the playground. Think a 99 was about £2!! And was about 100 people in the queue!! Ice lollies, drinks, sweets, Spanish cigs.. Lol

ye ice cream vans used to be the bizz years back... but now there suicidal !

i still see a few about in the winter ! lol

Mind that child ! /emoticons/tongue.png

Nah man you can earn some serious wedge on icecream vans !!!

Theres guys outvthere making 3 &4 k a week with just 1 van
We have a cup cake van round here too, the guy must make a killing! He will post what vilige/town hes going to on facebook Then everyone from that place will post the name of the streets they want him to come too. They guy gets a guaranteed sale every where he goes. He must make a mint lol

We have a cup cake van round here too, the guy must make a killing! He will post what vilige/town hes going to on facebook Then everyone from that place will post the name of the streets they want him to come too. They guy gets a guaranteed sale every where he goes. He must make a mint lol
why dont u start /emoticons/wink.png

Back