Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One if them days

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

got a job were they had new leaded glass fitted an the lead wasent quared b 4 installing witch resalted in like smears every were an i tryed ubik magic spung white sprit ive realy tryted to help them now they got the hump cos they asked if i could wfp the glass then dry them after as they think this will hel[p so i said well i cant do that pain cos there is a piched steep roof and i will ave to add a bit extra on the price as it will take longer ,i think that is fair they got narky an the blokje said i think i may do them my self he was hobling on cruches lol i said ok no prob an walked off i mean come on its a £13 house in its cheep for the size think there just bing a pain in the ars they bin anty wfp from the start even b 4 they had the old glass in ,once she said they dont look very good there all blue hazey i said ill come in an clean the inside hay presto the haze was on the inside im just done with them we left it a bit unshore if they wanted me to come bk or not as she said we have the glass compney coming round next week to try an get the smears off with some cemacle grrrrrrrr rant over:mad:

yep get it all out of your system tenchy...my day was :turd: too..

and tomorrow....doing what you probs do a lot...a 6am start...inside where it is really hot and then outside so I will have to faff about getting dressed ...

came home walked down the garden path to check the pond heater and what do you think the old dog left for me to stand in...ahhh some days you gotta give up...

yep some can b a pain lol ill just clean the rest in that road an leve theres lol ant dicking about with people any more ant got the time for all that bu;ll :rolleyes: ,ive got loads on so ant fussed aboit therm glad i do shops mow hassel 3 window cleaning i tell ya an i can crack on as early as i want

Best rid of them tenchy :thumbsup:

I had one of those days today. Had a call last night, lady wanted a quote. I said I'd quote on my way to work. I get there at 8:15, price it up and get it. I cleaned them there and then. As I was cleaning next doors came out and asked me to take them on too. As I was cleaning next doors the next doors came out and asked me to take them on too. Result. It's a small cul-de-sac with about 10 houses and apparently no window cleaner has been seen for years. I popped a leaflet through all the others houses. Would be nice to get some more and I could drop a few of my dross jobs /emoticons/smile.png

Apart from that the only other event was leaving my A frame and bolt hook at a job and having to drive bloody 2 miles back to get them :mad:

Oh and I forgot me sarnies too. Had to come home on the way through to another area /emoticons/sad.png

I had a blindin day

Was a day and a half behind due to ill son and bad weather

Now under half a day behind

Everything went in my favour today and was on a roll

Who knows what tomorrow will bring

ha ha daveyboy I have sent the curse to you for tomorrow..you can have frank.../emoticons/biggrin.png

I can drive great no probs never had an accident stopped a few....but think where I am driving to now thats another thing....oh the number of times I suddenly realise er ...wrong road....

Mine was a turd of a day as well between freezing water in hose and connections deciding to un connect I never got started to 11 will see what tomorrow brings great estate with easy house looking for 60 plus

My connector was froze on Tuesday. It just wouldn't snap together because of ice. Luckily the customer brought me a cup of coffee out before I got started, so I dunked the connector in the cup and all was well. Didn't drink the coffee as my protecta ball had sunk in :sick:

Back