Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Expanding

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So one month if it did continue over it would be possible for you to only get paid for three weeks. If you couldn't catch up in theory?
No, He never let it get the far. if he couldnt get 2 weeks work done in a weethen it would get left untill next time round. He would still pay us the full amount though. He was good that way.

I guess that isn't that bad if he still paid you, but I couldn't live off only working three days a week, I would have to go and get another part time job, which I wouldn't be able to do, if I had to be available to work 7 days a week, but would only every get a max of three days wages.

Not worth it IMO from an employee point of view, employing someone properly means they get a fairer deal than with this sort of employment, and in the long run your staff will be more likely to stick with you and you will have more experienced staff.

I guess that isn't that bad if he still paid you, but I couldn't live off only working three days a week, I would have to go and get another part time job, which I wouldn't be able to do, if I had to be available to work 7 days a week, but would only every get a max of three days wages.

Not worth it IMO from an employee point of view, employing someone properly means they get a fairer deal than with this sort of employment, and in the long run your staff will be more likely to stick with you and you will have more experienced staff.
Less than half his round was thro the books, So it was worth it for both

why would that be worth it for both, do you mean he just paid cash in hand?

This sort of thing, like employing people cash in hand, and only putting so much through the books is really not advisable IMO, for the reasons I have stated, HMRC could come knocking your door one day.

why would that be worth it for both, do you mean he just paid cash in hand?

This sort of thing, like employing people cash in hand, and only putting so much through the books is really not advisable IMO, for the reasons I have stated, HMRC could come knocking your door one day.
Forget I said anything lol.

Latest Posts

Back