Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leave It Today It's Not Worth It!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Turned up at a house I took on as a new one in the Summer yesterday, I've been texting them for 2 weeks and I have received no replies they are normally at work and they always leave the gate open and the £13 in a shed that is open. A car was on the drive so I knocked the door, Man came to the door and said "she said not today it's going to rain it's pointless". Guess I should knock the day off then if it's going to rain as they must be of the opinion it's pointless.

Turned up at a house I took on as a new one in the Summer yesterday, I've been texting them for 2 weeks and I have received no replies they are normally at work and they always leave the gate open and the £13 in a shed that is open. A car was on the drive so I knocked the door, Man came to the door and said "she said not today it's going to rain it's pointless". Guess I should knock the day off then if it's going to rain as they must be of the opinion it's pointless.
Don't go back

£13 houses are never good anyway

Don't go back£13 houses are never good anyway
It was a 15 minute job I've got no ambitions to join the millionaire window cleaners club if I start charging £30 for 15 minute jobs I'll lose the round, don't subscribe to this charge more and they'll respect you more theory the previous windy was charging them £6 so it's not like I'm cheap.

It was a 15 minute job I've got no ambitions to join the millionaire window cleaners club if I start charging £30 for 15 minute jobs I'll lose the round, don't subscribe to this charge more and they'll respect you more theory the previous windy was charging them £6 so it's not like I'm cheap.
I meant the 13 aspect

As oppose to 12 or 14

wpricing habits lol i always go in even numbers also mostly 8,10,12,14,16

but when i had a canvasser he got quite a few 11,13 and 15s

never really thought about why

Tell them its no point doing them again as it always rains some time in the month.

Took 2 news custys other day. Both £10. They said OOW YES £10 is fine. I asked how much other guy charged, thinking it was more......£3 WTF lmao

I lost a £14 large bungalow today, said things were tight, husbands a builder n was out working hmmmm last time I was there was, could you not do them as I have just landscaped garden n the grass is just growing. I guess things are tight. whatever.

I know a guy who charges £9.50..Why not 9 or 10
i had a old lady once dead now but she said how mch for my flat it was ground flore 5 windows i said £5 windows fraims an sills cleaned, she said o i used to pay £4.75:D i was like were is he she said i dont no he stoped coming she then said well u clean all the fraims as well so im happy with £5 :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back