Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How big is the clx18?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol that's what I thought I've just ordered the clx22 so looking forward to it arriving never used a gardiner pole before but looks good

I prefer to use hybrid poles myself as are cheaper and seems to last longer than full carbon and you don't get black hands.

I don't get black hands from my carbons...

I can't use anything other than a full carbon pole, so much lighter and unbelievably more rigid, makes the day easier by a long stretch (mind the pun)

I suppose it' down to how much hours on the pole you do to warrant paying the extra. Granted taller work then hm carbon but just 2 storey domestic I can't really see much benefit myself.

Yeah fair enough I suppose,

The Xtreme pole at domestic level is defo a waste of time!

I use clx18 and can do all my domestics with it no problem, except for 2nd floors usually

not tried a clx, but i wouldnt want anything heavier/bendier than my slx22. Extreme will be next for me once this wears out. Cant see the point in buying anything less than the very best if you can afford it.

not tried a clx, but i wouldnt want anything heavier/bendier than my slx22. Extreme will be next for me once this wears out. Cant see the point in buying anything less than the very best if you can afford it.
I've also never used a hybrid pole mate, but wondering what they are like, especially at 18'..

What's the clx18 like? Light? Rigid? How does it stack up against carbon poles?
Its the first pole ive brought so cant compare it to anything im afraid mate

I am using clx27 as my main pole and it is a bit on the heavy side when fully extended but very much workable and nice to work with when extended to about 18-20 feet which is most of the time. I would imagine clx18 quite a bit lighter than my 27 therefore very nice pole to work with but you will not reach all your domestic work with it (unless you are not doing anything over 1st floor). Never had a carbon pole so cant compare

Back