Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ppm 48

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davidrof

My ppm is 48. I have bought all the equipment to start second hand, nearly new. It came with a di and merlin ro. What I would like to know is it worth using the ro as the ppm is so low or could i just get away with using the di and sell the merlin ro?

Also how many litres would you use to clean an average 10 window house?

Cheers

Hey, my ppm is 042-050.. I get about 10-12 weeks out of an 11lt di vessel.. Use around 800-1000 lts a week..

As you have an ro you may aswell use it.. It will bring the ppm right down, and your resin to finish off, will last a long long time

Unless he is on a water meter - if he is then the Merlin is a water waster. It would be cheaper to go resin only.

Much faster... It produces at the same pressure as the tap pressure (like filling a bath) I fill up 100ltrs in under 10mins.

I have twin di at 90 ppm,. fills very quickly, i have 1 di in van in case i need a top up at customers houses and other one at home to fill the 650 litre tank in the van, simple and efficient.

Back