Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaded Windows Grrrr....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use it on small windows to. Had a new job last week. Well to do lady who's had 3 windys in last year. 2 wfp that she got rid of coz it made a mess?? & one who apparently she thought was ****. Her son was getting married this sat just gone so she rang me out of desperation. Big house & half of them small windows. Anyway went & done it last Wednesday and all the small ones I did with astonish t&w cleaner inside & out. Got tex this Friday & thought ere we go. She loved em & now wants to keep me on £80 every 6 weeks. She said her windows haven't looked that clean in ages. Was well chuffed as really thought it ad be a 1 off. All down to my astonish t&w cleaner & paragon micro lol.

I mop then wipe with a damp microfibre cloth and finish off with a dry one.

I like the idea of a spray on a belt. May well give it a try.

John

You should use Mr Muscle window and glass cleaner. They are doing an offer in ASDA at the moment where you can buy each a bottle for £1. It makes cleaning smaller windows a piece of cake. just spray on, then use a cloth to wipe, then buff off.

You should use Mr Muscle window and glass cleaner. They are doing an offer in ASDA at the moment where you can buy each a bottle for £1. It makes cleaning smaller windows a piece of cake. just spray on, then use a clotUh to wipe, then buff off.
Same as the astonish one I use. Spray wipe & buff.

Back