Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering did somebody not read the important announcement at the top of this page :huh:

Lol I don't know this is all getting so silly post being locked now and will be removing others.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

must admit i find it funny that no-one wants to know about the helath & safety side of things and how the law works and looks at things in certain cases tho! thought some people would like to know how to protect themselves against possibley loosing what they worked so hard at building up.
When i saw the first 2 posts on this subject i wasnt going to get involved because i thought it would turn into a big argument and it probably will but i do want my opinion heard as i think it is ruining this forum i used to love logging on here every day and reading all the good posts but it is getting to me now

Dont want this to come across as i am having a go rc because i aint but what i was saying earlier about companies making millions creaming money off the gov because we wasnt trained how do you think companies like IMPACT 43 make there money free training no such thing as free. Free to you and me but creaming off the gov seems to me this was a good forum untill they come along and converted a few stop preaching about them please your posts were really good before you got involved now its like scientology LOL IMPACT 43 GOV CREAMERS

I think everybody agrees including rc but the stupid sad fact is as much as we all hate it and think it is pointless and just another way to cream from the gov as you say we still have to abide by it. Locking post now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back