Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round Value

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When I first started window cleaning in 2002 I bought a window cleaning round at 3x, and another at 3.5x but both rounds were just residential.

Then in 2004 I bought a round which consisted of 95% residential and 5% commercial for 5x.

I know commercial CAN go sometimes for 10x, but I know as a general rule people will look for 4-5x for residential and 5-7x commercial.

I have a excellent round were all good payers but iv moved recently so its bit of a treck to get there and back its worth £400 to me a month so would you say that could be worth £1600-£2000 to me selling it?

Depends what someone is willing to pay for it really, and also what you are willing to sell it for. 3/4x is about right depending on how well its priced, how long you've had the work, what you do, methods etc is important for the buyer to know. Stick it in the for sale sections while its still free to list.

Back