Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

is there any good ANDROID round management software?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kips

Hey folks. I've been using the george trial for ages and I like it - am considering forking out the £50 to buy the full version. But before I do, do any of the alternatives (aworka, cleanerplanner, etc etc) have an actual proper app, that works well? Like pocketgeorge, but updated? Where I work there's bugger all data, so it'd have to be something that syncs with a server when I get it home. Any thoughts? I want a proper app, I don't want to pay for a glorified online spreadsheet / access database..

I found Business Calender pretty decent as its free. You can then pay fairly small fees to get BC 2 etc etc. Worth a look

I was using cleanerplanner but the wife put together an excel sheet and its working fine for me, I was finding myself getting frustrated with some of the features and in the end I thought I was overly complicating things.

can you use the excel spreadsheet on android @luc ? i tried cleaner planner, but dont want to pay £15 plus a month tbh, george is good but not mobile.

i have thought of buying a cheap laptop or tablet with mobile broadband so i can do everything on the fly in the van, updating george, quoting, emailing, advertsing on fb etc

probably just go with pen and paper, i like something there in front of me and to mark off as i go

Back