Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Picking Up A Load Of Low Priced Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Im picking up a lot of front work and small houses but i dont mind doing them... but my average job price has gone down from £7.50 to £7.00

my last 20 jobs are below...... 5 of them jobs are fronts only :) ................

View attachment 1800

as you can see its very low priced but these £6.00 houses only take me 10-15 mins to clean while 5/20 of them are fronts only and they take me literally 8-10 mins to do :)

ive got a lot of houses like these where there small and i just charge 6 pound up here in north :)

Im looking to get more front work as its better money for me and less time working :)

Its been a while since i picked up any 3 storey work either... looks like im getting all the small houses coming to me lol

View attachment 1207

Hit the nail right on the head there lads. Very compact round is what you need at those prices.

Maybe you should try targeting more affluent areas too?

Their all mainly on the same street actually /emoticons/smile.png got 2x 6 pound houses next door to eachother which will obly take me 20 mins to do both /emoticons/tongue.png , to be honest its pretty compact im not driving sumwer just for 1 job ill have like a mininum of 4 to do in that spot so its worth it

Latest Posts

Back