Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Van With A Bag Of Poo In The Back.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yeah thought so i seen yer van about before,now i know witch one is you lol.i do a few gardens up near you.do you do much in that area?

yeah thought so i seen yer van about before,now i know witch one is you lol.i do a few gardens up near you.do you do much in that area?
Yeh mate i do about a grand a month in Cookridge, but mainly in the mosley woods

thats good mate,nice if you can get it in yer own area i can count on one hand what i have in mine some smack head has all of them and that uk window clean!!

thats good mate,nice if you can get it in yer own area i can count on one hand what i have in mine some smack head has all of them and that uk window clean!!
Uk windowclean what a bunch of plonkers lol, i dont know how they keep geting clients 18-20 quid for a three bed semi on an 8 weekly clean.
They go bang mate, soon, cos every time i go canvasing i get all there clients cos im half the price. They tell people the windows don need cleaning every 4-weeks and 8-weekly is ok, wot a load of **** and people are starting too see through em.

They upset loads of people.

Not a lot of vinyl on the van, but very classy and too the point!

One of the better vans, you see!

Uk windowclean what a bunch of plonkers lol, i dont know how they keep geting clients 18-20 quid for a three bed semi on an 8 weekly clean.
They go bang mate, soon, cos every time i go canvasing i get all there clients cos im half the price. They tell people the windows don need cleaning every 4-weeks and 8-weekly is ok, wot a load of **** and people are starting too see through em.

They upset loads of people.
100% spot on you are there mate ive spoke to a few WFP lads round mine and yours and they say the same,they turn up in suits yer know as well to give quotes and they pay the windys min wage seen them advertising a job lol.there not far from my house were there based.
lol i knew you would say summet about them.

4 weeks is a must for window cleaning.

have you heard of that northern window clean too?they are from what i here same lines as them rang a guy i know up whos been in the game years and upset him over something.

they all got brand new vans thats what gets me.

Not a lot of vinyl on the van, but very classy and too the point!
One of the better vans, you see!
less vinyl = more to see
sometimes less is more you can blind people with fancy bits and loads of tosh wrote all over it.

100% spot on you are there mate ive spoke to a few WFP lads round mine and yours and they say the same,they turn up in suits yer know as well to give quotes and they pay the windys min wage seen them advertising a job lol.there not far from my house were there based.
lol i knew you would say summet about them.

4 weeks is a must for window cleaning.

have you heard of that northern window clean too?they are from what i here same lines as them rang a guy i know up whos been in the game years and upset him over something.

they all got brand new vans thats what gets me.
Im in a personal war with uk window clean, one of the sales men pulled a dirty trick on me last year so we've been falling out a lot.
In about three weeks ive got a canvassing team starting,selling window and wheelie bin cleaning so were going to be in front of all there clients that are getting ripped off paying 20 qiuds for three bed semis when i can do them for 9 and 10.

Northern window clean are ok the lads that own it are sound ive spoke to them before helpfull lads when i first started out.

Im in a personal war with uk window clean, one of the sales men pulled a dirty trick on me last year so we've been falling out a lot.
In about three weeks ive got a canvassing team starting,selling window and wheelie bin cleaning so were going to be in front of all there clients that are getting ripped off paying 20 qiuds for three bed semis when i can do them for 9 and 10.

Northern window clean are ok the lads that own it are sound ive spoke to them before helpfull lads when i first started out.
you do you rite pal,i dont know that northern it was just a kid who told me about them.
£20 a house is a **** take aint it...and people moan when i i want £6 and £7 a house???

i hope you do well mate and get more business,then you can give me a part time job lol...????

you do you rite pal,i dont know that northern it was just a kid who told me about them.
£20 a house is a **** take aint it...and people moan when i i want £6 and £7 a house???

i hope you do well mate and get more business,then you can give me a part time job lol...????
I do well now mate, ive got a right compact round. love it.

ive got one compact area but its worth nothing a days wages thats it,i dont know how yer do it mate i just cant get it going knowbody seems interested.

ive been looking at finding a job its that bad,both garden side and windows.

the stress ive had since december i cant describe mate.

ive got one compact area but its worth nothing a days wages thats it,i dont know how yer do it mate i just cant get it going knowbody seems interested.
ive been looking at finding a job its that bad,both garden side and windows.

the stress ive had since december i cant describe mate.
How long uve been going.

Am the same right now Ak looking at doin this princes trust course.

The stress iv had with this bad weather and problems with car has cost me so much money not even earnt that much to begin with.

You fell out with window cleaning? Tell me about it lol think I have tbh mate.

Am the same right now Ak looking at doin this princes trust course.
The stress iv had with this bad weather and problems with car has cost me so much money not even earnt that much to begin with.

You fell out with window cleaning? Tell me about it lol think I have tbh mate.
Keep going mate, dont let it get ya down, dont let a few problems beat ya.

Back