Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New system build

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie

im currently working on new system build

We're fabricating a pull out steel roller system with swivel so the reels will be on the outside off the van when working

Also does anyone know if there are any clear di vessels?

theres system like this that are used in the usa designed for pick ups there quite cool
I seen the American ones which gave me the idea off slide out reels

I'm replacing my di vessel it's a bit tatty now but thought be good idea to use clear one to see the flow through the resin but can't locate one

This will be on a slide out puller system with rotating swivel

Hoping it will eliminate all the need for roller guides etc and making holes all over van

The main benefit of floor rollers is security. I can have the van locked and work with van doors shut.

I'm Guessing you would need the back doors open for what your making?

Side door on mine

Security never been a issue really I've never locked my van while working there's not much they could take really without making a lot of noise

I have my 2 hoses on the outside of my van there hooked on too a rear door ladder there awesome saves me loads of time setting up, literally pull the hose out and reel in when needed then at the end of the day I take them off and put them in the van takes me 5 mins ill take a pic tomorrow for you. But here's a idea of what it looks like when i work alone obviously I have another reel hooked on above the other reel when there's two of us. I used to have my pole on the back aswell saves keep attaching it.

20160411_134411.jpg

I seen the American ones which gave me the idea off slide out reelsI'm replacing my di vessel it's a bit tatty now but thought be good idea to use clear one to see the flow through the resin but can't locate one
i have a clear di filter eviestevie,stephen scargill made it for me for when i install my new stystem,you can make a re-fillable filter from an ionics clear vessell though that might answer your question

I have my 2 hoses on the outside of my van there hooked on too a rear door ladder there awesome saves me loads of time setting up, literally pull the hose out and reel in when needed then at the end of the day I take them off and put them in the van takes me 5 mins ill take a pic tomorrow for you. But here's a idea of what it looks like when i work alone obviously I have another reel hooked on above the other reel when there's two of us. I used to have my pole on the back aswell saves keep attaching it.
I'll look forward to seeing some close up pics of this reel on the outside of the van. Been considering doing something like this as am a bit fed up of pulling the reel out of the van and back in again fifteen times a day. I have some reservations about keeping the reel in the van and making a hole in the floor to pull the hose through. Also a little concerned about the hose reel connections leaking water onto the van floor under pressure as mine do now a little.

Latest Posts

Back