Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Packed Lunch

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Jesus, I'm getting bored of sandwiches /emoticons/sad.png

Somebody give me some suggestions for packed lunch :rolleyes:

What you all have?

Yeah i normally just take sarnies or if i cant be arsed i'll grab something from a burger van or bakery, theres plenty around the villages on my round so its all good bud! :)

I'm buying a 12v kettle and gonna start having pasta snack pots. Pot noodles, cuppa soups etc.

Fed up of sarnies and crisps lol.

Somedays I just feed the birds with them lol

I have good breakfast in morning and quick snack at 10 so crack it all out.when I say breakfast,toast,cereal,couple of bananas and then im flying rest of day.bed now.!!

I dont do brekkie, or lunch, Cant eat when i get up, plus im a smoker, so that does not help.....

I just have a evening meal, thats it, well followed by cholocate......Witht this job, we really should eat, need the fuel for the energy...

Me bad.!!!

I get some tortilla wraps and some salad and them packs of sliced cooked chicken breast they do different flavours and I make myself some wraps there more interesting than sarnies and are cheap and easy to make. I use to have bacon buns and burgers but I got fat so eating healthy now

Sandwiches, leg river dinner, tuna sweetcorn pasta, bacon pasta or the missus cooks a nice stew in the slow cooker which Is banging when cold /emoticons/smile.png

i make stews and put them in a flask rabbit beef the lot nice good food keeps yer strong and keeps yer going;)
sounds pukka, I use to have a food flask it was a Stanley bolt awesome bit of kit lost it and never got round to replacing it use to put them big eat soups in it the ones with chunks of beef in

Sandwiches, leg river dinner, tuna sweetcorn pasta, bacon pasta or the missus cooks a nice stew in the slow cooker which Is banging when cold /emoticons/smile.png
I couldn't eat cold stew its goto be red hot

sounds pukka, I use to have a food flask it was a Stanley bolt awesome bit of kit lost it and never got round to replacing it use to put them big eat soups in it the ones with chunks of beef in
there the meals yer need mate in this weather if you wanna survive stops yer looking half frozen to death like some skinny folk lol.
my normal day on average is

breakfast -100g of porrige and 5 eggs scrambled and 2 slices of p.nut butter on toast

mid morn -big cheese and salad sarny

lunch -chicken wraps or the stew

little snack before gym-ill have a box of fish fingers and 3 or 4 slices of bread easy quick meal

after-gym pint of milk

tea-beef chill or anything thats going

supper-few more eggs

i like to eat i work hard and train hard need the fuel other wise be a little weak wretch basicaly i just eat and i love it lol

there the meals yer need mate in this weather if you wanna survive stops yer looking half frozen to death like some skinny folk lol.
my normal day on average is

breakfast -100g of porrige and 5 eggs scrambled and 2 slices of p.nut butter on toast

mid morn -big cheese and salad sarny

lunch -chicken wraps or the stew

little snack before gym-ill have a box of fish fingers and 3 or 4 slices of bread easy quick meal

after-gym pint of milk

tea-beef chill or anything thats going

supper-few more eggs

i like to eat i work hard and train hard need the fuel other wise be a little weak wretch basicaly i just eat and i love it lol
that's a lot of eggs the mrs says I eat a lot of them but I usually have 3 a day for breakfast boiled with toasted soilders for dipping ( n yer I know thats how kids have them but I love em :wub: ) wraps for dinner, a big tea then sarnies or soup or what evers in the fridge for supper

Back