Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gifts at christmas time.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

When i was the in the construction industry it was easy.

£500 on booze and let the managers, sub contractors pick from the box.

I have two or three people who help me with getting jobs. One lady this last weekend has landed me to nice commercial jobs. One i know i have the other i need to quote on!

What sort of gift is good these days?

I was thinking highstreetvouchers ??

IMO @Damo high street vouchers say, 'I was tool lazy to put in any real effort so go choose something yourself'

You should be able to judge yourself from age, personality etc what would float their boat. If going voucher route, especially for a woman, either meal for 2 in a half decent restaurant ( or fully decent depending on budget) or a day a the Spa, cliche I know but all women love it.

The person to ask here damo, is tuffers. I know for a fact he absolutely loves and adores Christmas. He told last Christmas that he starts his celebrations on November the first!

I'm sure he'll come up with some great suggestions /emoticons/smile.png

Oh green the meal voucher is a superb idea thanks.

Never met her. She's in her 30s and that's about all I know. All done via email.

When i was the in the construction industry it was easy.
£500 on booze and let the managers, sub contractors pick from the box.

I have two or three people who help me with getting jobs. One lady this last weekend has landed me to nice commercial jobs. One i know i have the other i need to quote on!

What sort of gift is good these days?

I was thinking highstreetvouchers ??
Could always offer them a free clean

Gonna go for a local nice pub with children's area as I am sure she has a child as well.
Do try to find a nice independent though as personally I find those Toby and Crown chain carvery pubs a bit....well.... common for want of a better phrase. I find them just fine but they are every where and there is nothing real special or treat like about them if you catch my drift. :thumbsup:

Back