Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale, Suffolk/Norfolk coastal.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TommoTrueShineWCS

PRICE: 18k

DESCRIPTION: £900+/wk round for sale

Long established, mostly residential.

Trad & WFP, good number of bungalows.

Old friend of mine selling his round due to age/health, contact me if interested. thankyou. (details to be confirmed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my round and ive no idea of pricing rounds, just posting for a friend.

It generates 46k+ a year, so I didnt bat an eyelid at the price. I do know the round;its nice, good runs and if I had that sort of money i'd have considered going in for a haggle, following a good amount of research on pricing beforehand.

The thing with this town is that its a rich mans retirement domain... lots of homeowners, large houses and new, large homes being built. Its a sure bet. Im doing well from scratch here.

I havent got that money, after 4 months trade ive just got a wfp and a large trolley to cart a few bottles. Six months to a year down the line id have grabbed it. I know it well, it can be streamlined and some prices raised. I'd be willing to work it with someone just as long as my pay was enough to pay tax and earn fair for my graft. If I had a van/licence i'd be getting a loan. But its out of my punch just now. Way out.

Takes a long time to get a round that big though, not to mention the chaff you pick up and drop along the way. Mates rate it down to 15.

I am going to as soon as i get driving. Which will be a few months. With his work and mine i could afford to pay it very fast. Just need that motor.

I would suggest anyone who wants it to offer that you work the round for free for a specified amount of time with someone else with a view to then putting in cash aswell to make it happen. Current owner might like that option of gettin the work done for a while a lot easier and still get paid

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I would suggest anyone who wants it to offer that you work the round for free for a specified amount of time with someone else with a view to then putting in cash aswell to make it happen. Current owner might like that option of gettin the work done for a while a lot easier and still get paid

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
That's what I did with the guy. Had a few sections from him now, and I'm happy to arrange for any interested people to speak to the round owner.

His asking rate now is 3x. But there's always room for negotiation in these things.

Back