Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Virosol And Sprayer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Podrikk007

Where's the best place to buy viro online? Can't find anyone up here who sells it. And what is the best sprayer? I read about the one that was posted earlier. Might buy it. Them ones off eBay r ****. Bought one for weed killer and had to pump constantly

Podrikk look eBay for a portable power washer, it will be yellow.. I bought a cheap sprayer and although it works it needs upgraded lol

Where's the best place to buy viro online? Can't find anyone up here who sells it. And what is the best sprayer? I read about the one that was posted earlier. Might buy it. Them ones off eBay r ****. Bought one for weed killer and had to pump constantly
have u had any luck mate? i'm trying to find a decent sprayer myself.

ive seen these two:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12L-16L-20L-KNAPSACK-BACKPACK-GARDEN-WEED-INSECT-SPRAYER-WATER-THROWER-/140758852737?pt=UK_Home_Garden_GardenEquipment_HandTools_SM&var=&hash=item20c5e1a481#ht_4411wt_1037

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16-Ltr-Knapsack-Pressure-Chemical-Sprayer-New-Garden-/150849374845?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Garden_Plants_Weed_Pest_Control_CV&hash=item231f52ca7d#ht_1507wt_1037

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I tried a Kingfisher similar to that mate, pressure was non-existent and the handle bent first use. Get one of those that has the pump handle at the top Wilkos for a tenner 10 ltr ones.

Ive got an 8 litre hozelock one was 35 notes but its good reaches top guttering before this i bought a cheap 10 quid one just about reached middle of upstairs windows so took it back

Can anyone recommend a good sprayer. I have a cheap sprayer with the handle on the top but can't get enough pressure in it to reach first floor gutters.

Found the £999 one on here. Not sure my budget will reach that far! /emoticons/smile.png

I saw that. Looks good. I also read Dodger you wrote about the ronseal one in another thread? Any good? Also someone mentioned the hozelock one,does anyone own one of these?

Garyboy has the hozelock one I think, said it reached gutters ok standard. I've not actually used the ronseal just posted where to get one I think but presume it would be about as good as hozelock.

I am sorry i can not tell you what mine is as i got it from jewsons builder merchants about 2 years ago it pumps up to about 5 bar and reaches most gutters but if you get one that can reach 5 bar you wont go far wrong

Thanks for that. Not going to modify my one as I'm using it to spray soap onto the work vehicles when I do clean them! But great idea. Looking into the others now.

Cheers Mark. I was hoping after you first recommended it that mine would do the same but it fails big time!!

I am sorry i can not tell you what mine is as i got it from jewsons builder merchants about 2 years ago it pumps up to about 5 bar and reaches most gutters but if you get one that can reach 5 bar you wont go far wrong
I'll say, thats over 70psi.

You can get the larger backpack solo ones which are 90psi on ebay for 50 - 60 although there were a few for 35 last week (new), a lot of wfp backpacks are only 40psi aren't they though so yeah I reckon it'll do it. The one I've butchered I would put at maybe that or a little less even.

Back