Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Will She Cancel Me?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

Had a call to clean someones windows i asked if she wanted it monthly she said yeah i went around and quoted 6 pound just for the fronts as i cant get to the back but if shes at home ill do her backs cos i got a back now /emoticons/smile.png i said ill be around in 2 weeks she goes oh cant u do them before tuesday? Wer gettin gotos took on tuesday and want them cleaning fir then ,,,,, i go okay ill fit u in and from hete every month she was lyk ye thats fyn.

I find customers hu ring me n want it doing for a certain date only want u that 1 tym , just hope shes not like that /emoticons/smile.png

Charge for a first clean

or tell her you`ll do it at normal rate but she must have so many cleans

or a first clean charge will apply

i had one phone me up on a friday, asking me to do a clean, i asked where she was and saif ok i can do it monday, "cant you do it before then", said ok saturday morning, "no, no i need it before then", sorry cant help you, some people think we are desperate for work and sit around all day waiting for them to phone

Even if it is for estate agents, could take a year to see, so u may get a years work out of it.
And possibly also the new owners will keep you on and the current owners will have you clean their new house too!
and another

i had one phone me up on a friday, asking me to do a clean, i asked where she was and saif ok i can do it monday, "cant you do it before then", said ok saturday morning, "no, no i need it before then", sorry cant help you, some people think we are desperate for work and sit around all day waiting for them to phone
True

Back