Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

have too many customers on one day, how do I manage them?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

slippy

I had four customers last sat, but only had time for two, texted them that will do it next weekend but next weekend i have too mandays.y for just Sat , how do u make sure not all land on one day? I mean how do u spread them out well. i just work on saturdays, and have too many on some and not enough on other saturdays

This happens all the time, you could have days of snow and cant get out, then have to catch up...it always work out in the end. All i would say is try and not go out your way for one house, keep them as close together as possible

We set most of our work up so it worked in a monthly cycle, some do it four weeks. The weather can mess this up a bit. Even full time it is difficult to stop jobs clashing with each other. I have few days work that are on six week cycle and sometimes clash with monthly cleans. I normally shunt the monthly on a day. Must be tough squeezing it all into one day a week.

Use the Xmas break to rejig your work. I'm going to move some about over the holidays. Some weeks I have loads of 8 weeklys and the next month I'll have very few 8 weeklys. I need to balance them so I have the same amount of work every 4 weekly cycle.

Being behind is part of window cleaning lol. I don't think I'm ever on time & have had to tell some tales in my time. Having to many is better then not enough. Talk to them & see if you can transfer a few to the days you ain't got enough on. People are usually flexable

Yeah, weather, having too many on one day. Should I always contact people by text and let them know what's going? WOuld they feel bothered or appreciate the text?

I think people like to be kept in the picture, giving them a quick call to let them know is just polite. Waiting in all day for someone to turn up and then they dont come could get them annoyed.

You can't really plan ahead as the following day/week the weather can be dreadful to work so just have to fit them in when you can.

It's amazing........people moan when you a day late or week late

But don't seem to care when they owe you 3 months money or late with BACS payment

It a 2 way street

Can't beat nature

Can't beat time

I still trying to learn that tho /emoticons/smile.png

Back