Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Axeon or Ultratec 40" Membrane

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i'm on my fith year with an axeon membrane tuffers,its on its way out now but i think i can rescue that,go for axeon as its quality and will not give you any costly problems in the long term

Do you mean the same membrane has lasted 5 years?

I've only had this one since Autumn last year and the TDS coming out of it is 030PPM

yep its coming up to five years now mate which isnt usual for these,what was the tds before it crept up?.

Original TDS was coming out at around 007, now coming out at 030. Water pressure has dropped significantly since I moved in. Gone from 3 bar down to 1 bar. I'm going to have to buy a new membrane I think.

If someone is selling Ultratec then something not right there as they changed the name to Axeon around 4 years ago. Ultratec as a brand does not exist

@doug atkinsonis selling the Axeon for £256 +VAT including delivery. So I don't know where the £60 saving is you mentioned. PF 's price is excluding VAT, but I don't know what they charge for delivery.

Latest Posts

Back