Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Weeks Weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mrtaytay

Did anyone see the weekly weather forecast on countryfile last night ?. It looks like we have a very wet week on our hands. Looks like I will be falling further behind.

Yeah looks like it'll be a case of finding 2-3hrs here & there.

Down here in Cardiff I don't think I will be out until 2/3pm tomorrow so I'm buying Breaking Bad S3 to blam through.

wet today in co.antrim so no work but dry tomorrow and wed according to sometimes get it right forecast bbc

it does......i am trying to do a little less car sitting this week. I spent hours in my car last week waiting for the rain to clear. Once you are out, then it seems daft to come back and wait for it to clear, particularly with the cost of petrol.

Yeah looks like it'll be a case of finding 2-3hrs here & there.

Down here in Cardiff I don't think I will be out until 2/3pm tomorrow so I'm buying Breaking Bad S3 to blam through.
raining in chorley to . lol working my way through breaking bad aswell theres 5 seasons on Netflix woohoo lol .

raining in chorley to . lol working my way through breaking bad aswell theres 5 seasons on Netflix woohoo lol .

haha mint program I've seen em all.

it does......i am trying to do a little less car sitting this week. I spent hours in my car last week waiting for the rain to clear. Once you are out, then it seems daft to come back and wait for it to clear, particularly with the cost of petrol.
First time I did that was today...

Spent two hours in me van to think f this n go home....

Now am home rain has stopped!

Its always the case, sit ages in the van then say to your self F this, I can do things at home, get home, the rain stops, 30 min later its still stopped, go out, drive 5 mile doen the road, it rains.

I have decided, I AM TAKING THE DAY OFF. lol

I dont blame you Shazzy. I hvae spent hours and hours in the car waiting for the rain to clear. Sometimes it pays off, but sometimes its a complete waste of time. Hoping to get out this afto though, if it clears....might get some funny looks..lol

I dont blame you Shazzy. I hvae spent hours and hours in the car waiting for the rain to clear. Sometimes it pays off, but sometimes its a complete waste of time. Hoping to get out this afto though, if it clears....might get some funny looks..lol
I ended up going out 2pm till 4pm. lol. the sun came out.!!! The problem is, I ended up going to a sport shop and spent over £100 cos of that syupid rain. Today I am out of pocket haha

Happy days Shazzy enjoy yourself sounds great

I have 2 nights booked in premier inn for me the mrs and my kids next week. :Image13:

bet u get more sun than I do

Back