Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman

Are Moerman any goodWill the channel fit in to a etorre pro grip handle?
yes they are, I only use liquidators now and the only things to be aware of is you'll have to tweak your technique a bit and it goes through rubber quicker, I use hard rubber all the time to get more out of them. as for the handle I'm not sure I use the Moerman bi-Component Handle it's only a 5er if it doesn't.

I use ONLY Moerman Liquidator channels these days. Mostly in Wagtail handles although I have the 22 in their own black handle and a 10 in the smaller bi component handle. Ettore Pro Grip handle? No issues. In fact I'm pretty sure Bob Hatt (PolznBladz) has at least one of his Liquidators in one.

Have you seen his latest vid @Eric Gilliand ?

I have started doing the Bob Hatt swirl to start off..really works as it gets the rubber wet

And looks flash lol

Some moerman gear is good quality but my moerman handle fell apart after a few uses, rubbish. Got a liquidator but its not for me.

Is this the handle.you mean?If it is then you just need to take 1 end clip off and slide it in

View attachment 9814
What is that handle called Davey? I've found on the liquidator handles that the blue **** that is meant to put it to 0° keeps popping out so getting miffed with it.......this one looks good.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yep ettore pro grip I love these handles.

Will have to order the moerman what's best size for domestic 12" or 14" I currently use 12"

I reckon 12 is the best all rounder

I don't trad much nowadays but I used to carry a selection of sizes so i would use the right one for each window

I used to carry 5, 10, 12, 14 and 18 on my belt while working

Yep ettore pro grip I love these handles.Will have to order the moerman what's best size for domestic 12" or 14" I currently use 12"
Or, you could try the Contour Pro. Same features as the Moerman. Pivot plus lock at 0° and also has a 'Spring' action from 35° to 0°. If you went for this make sure you get the one for standard channels. I have been really tempted with this but so far, have resisted... :) Ettore Contour Pro+ Handle - Window Cleaning Supplies | WWWCS

What is that handle called Davey? I've found on the liquidator handles that the blue **** that is meant to put it to 0° keeps popping out so getting miffed with it.......this one looks good.
I wish my blue button would pop off... I'd set it at about 30° and drop some super glue in there... :)

Or, you could try the Contour Pro. Same features as the Moerman. Pivot plus lock at 0° and also has a 'Spring' action from 35° to 0°. If you went for this make sure you get the one for standard channels. I have been really tempted with this but so far, have resisted... :) Ettore Contour Pro+ Handle - Window Cleaning Supplies | WWWCS
Cheers. When you say get one for standard channels, I can't actually see any option for standard or non standard, unless I can't see it. As somebody said above do you just have to take the blue clip at one end off for the liquidator channel to slide on and then the handle clip locks it well.

Back